How to care for your handmade jewelry
C A R E ∙ T I P S
We don’t want your special moment to fade. To maintain the quality of your new designs, please:
- Do not wear it to the pool, spa, or the beach
- Remove when sleeping, exercising, or doing other physically strenuous activities
- Avoid contact with perfumes, body oils, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
- Do not use chemical jewelry cleaners
- Gently polish with a soft, lint-free cloth. Please do not use a metal polishing cloth
- Store in a cool, dry place – preferably in a tarnish-preventive bag or wrapped in a soft piece of felt or cloth.